Video Advertising is Uniquely Valuable in Today’s Competitive Local Economy
Video Marketing dramatically improves search ranking.
According to research by Forrester, a website with video content is 53x more likely to appear on the first page of Google.
Video is highly influential in customer decisions.
64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product or patronize a business after watching a video, according to comScore, Inc.
Video is Engaging.
Video combines imagery, music, and voiceover, appealing to multiple human senses. Adding a video to a website or landing page can increase conversions by 80%.
Businesses using video grow 49% faster.
Research by the Aberdeen Group shows that businesses using video grow 49% faster than peers who are not using video advertising and marketing.
Full-service, professional video hosting of AMP Video content or your video content — $384 add-on to any OPTIMA™ Program.
- Professional third-party hosting, video content posted to official AMP YouTube Channel, and attractive thumbnail to use in your email signature
- Publish video content in your business’ official Google listing as a Google Post and in Video Gallery
- Video content embedded onto your OPTIMA™ Testimonial Page Website
- Support from a Dedicated AMP Video Support Specialist
- Video content posted to your business’ Official Facebook Page (with OPTIMA™ +Social)
Learn More at onlinewithoptima.com
This professionally produced 2-3 minute video will tell the story of your business. It will describe what makes your business unique, trustworthy, and the right company to call.
Our video editors will write a script that highlights the most compelling and engaging features of your business. Each Who We Are™ Video includes professional voiceover, licensed music, and stock or authentic onsite still or panoramic imagery.
The Business Intro™ Video combines still or panoramic imagery, professional voiceover, and licensed music to provide a compelling 25-45 second overview of your business.
These videos are perfect for uploading to your official Google listing, for posting on social media sites such as Facebook, for use as Google Posts, and for inclusion in your email signature.
Hair Salon Gains 215 YouTube Views in First 50 Days with AMP Video